· By Shameless Ave
Currently I've been tucking myself out of the way as much as possible to simply just take the time to re-calibrate. Undergoing a bit of an alchemy process myself. Subtracting unnecessary things out of my life and applying the new knowledge I've gained in its place.
Process of elimination can be exhausting. Especially when it comes to your personal life. It can take a toll on your body and Ya Homegirl Ky is exhausted.
- #black artist
- #black blogger
- #Keila Batista
- #Keila Batista Blog
- #keila batistas blog
- #real life events
- #shameless ave blog
- #Shamelessky blog
- #shamelessky speaking
- #shamelessly expressive blog
- #story time
- #who is keila
· By Shameless Ave
How many times have you disregarded that little voice inside of you?
How many times have you felt something was going to happen and then that something came true?
· By Shameless AveWe always hear about how limitless we are and I think that we take that for granted in every way possible. It's important we stop and take a moment to acknowledge ourselves for all the options that we are able to have when we put our minds to it.
· By Shameless AveHow many times have you felt like you were racing a biological clock? Some imaginary clock that has been ticking in your life since you can remember. I know I have one, and I'm doing everything I can to make sure it doesn't control my joy.
· By Shameless AveFailure isn't an option ever for me, I can admit that the fear of failure is more frightening than actually not succeeding at something your first go round. I've found that from the moment I started a project and by the time it's completed, there's so much in between that was gained. Making even the failure, still worth it.1 comment
· By Shameless AveWhat's your relationship with boundaries? Do you have any boundaries in place for yourself? Are you aware of other people's boundaries they have set in place? Lets discuss this....